Agile Practitioner, Luxoft
I help Agile teams to deliver value continuously using Scrum framework and Kanban method. I prefer to build a trust and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame.
11 years in IT industry. Solid previous technical background as a System analyst/Release engineer/Oracle and MS SQL Server administrator/Database developer.
Working with 19 Agile teams for the last 6 years (mobile/desktop/web) in the next domains:
- E-books ecosystem (bookstore, social network, reading platforms), eReaders
- Asset & License management
- Service Management
- Wireless Point-of-Sale system
- Oil and Gas
Awesome experience of working for U.S., Brazil, Switzerland, Germany companies with co-located and distributed teams.
Award: the winner of the nomination “The Star Hack” of Matrix42 Hackathon (Frankfurt, 2016). There were 11 self-organized teams from Kyiv, Frankfurt and Sydney and only 4 nominations. During 3 days with newly formed Scrum team, we created and presented working MVP of our marvelous idea.
Agile related professional certifications:
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Scaled Professional Scrum
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Kanban Management Professional I
- ICP – Agile Fundamentals
- ICP – Agile Project Management
- ICP – Business Value Analysis
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I
- Certified Facilitator
Тема доповіді: “Growing Agile teams. Leadership techniques and practical advice”
You have got a New team. How to make it a high-performing team? What steps should be taken? Only practical advice and working tools. Welcome to Journey!